Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Post #11: Write About A Sibling and What You Appreciate About Them



Here I am...again....I think I am an over blogger type of person. Haha :P

Anyway, I already wrote about my older brother so I am going to write about my middle brother, Rexford.

Rex and I were semi-closeish growing up. We definitely had our spats and problems as all siblings do, but Rex and I were even more so conflicting then my older brother and I.
I'm sure I well deserved it, as I am more than worthy of the "Annoying Little Sister" award. Thank God Jesus saves :))

Moving on, Rex loves video games, books, tea, and Rollin. He enjoys being in two bands (One metal http://www.myspace.com/untiltheflatline , the other techno http://www.facebook.com/pages/Green-Eyes-Watch-Skies/158482114231765?ref=ts&sk=app_2405167945#!/pages/Green-Eyes-Watch-Skies/158482114231765?sk=wall ).

One of my favorite past times is simply watching Rex for hours playing his video games. On occasion I play with him but he always wins (of course).

I really appreciate how close Rex and I are now. He is never hesitant to give me hugs and pinch my cheeks or drive me anywhere, the latter of which is highly appreciated and recognized.

Rex and I occasionally have similar musical tastes and don't really clash musically. He enjoys listening to all types and I enjoy sampling his more exotic music.

Favorite Rex Quotes:
"Vote straight Jonas Brothers with the exception of Taylor Swift"
"You don't read enough."
"I am a man of high fashion"
"I just want an entire house overflowing with books"
"Everyone at *unsaid place* is ugly."
"You need a new white shirt"

"I need more coffee"
"DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY CUPS OF COFFEE IT TOOK FOR ME TO BE ABLE TO WAKE UP AT THAT TIME?? HAHA...AHA..AHA....."
And many more hilarious things that he says... (He is REALLY funny!)


I love how he is very sweet and kind all the time and shows me many new and unique things in life that I probably would have never known.


I love you Rex!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That's so sweet! I always have thought it would be cool to have an older brother.
    ~ Katelyn :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!!! I love comments :))