Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Post #5: A Favorite Memory

One of my favorite memories happened about three or four years ago. My brother has moved out during the college school year and during the summer he moved back home. I have a really strong desire to be close to my brother so this was really fun (except when he ate my hot pocket :/ haha jk i forgive him). It was a nice sunny summer morning and I was watching a show that I had recently started liking "World's Strictest Parents". The show takes out of control teens and places them in a stricter household for a week to try to straighten them out. Crazy I know, but somehow I liked it. Anyway, my brother, Rollin, came and sat next to me while I was watching it and we proceeded to spend the next few hours watching it. We had so much fun laughing and talking about how crazy the teenagers were. It has always been fun hanging out with my brother and I hope that as we both get older our age gap will cave in and we can become closer. :))

1 comment:

  1. Aww! That's so sweet :D

    By the way, I just commented on all your posts :D

    love, your stalker friend ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!!! I love comments :))