Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

New Project!

Hello!

For those of you who don't know I attend a private school for Homeschoolers every wednesday during the school year called C.H.E.S.S. (Colorado Heritage Education School System).  There is a strict dress code consisting of white, blue, black, and khaki.  Most girls at my school  are very frustrated with the dress code and many think that it is impossible to look cute while in a CHESS outfit.
Yes, the colors are drab but there are so many ways to accessorize the outfit with other colors that it is a lie to complain about looking ugly in the CHESS outfit.

Last summer I decided to make a sort of fashion magazine pamphlet thing on making a CHESS outfit more fashionable.  It turned out to be difficult to manage and get going.  However, today I had the grand idea of starting a blog for it! That way I can continually add to it and feature new things.  And I figured since I was a senior I had to do something because my time is running out.

I just made the blog and it is under construction, so don't even bother going there yet. But I am hoping to get it up and going soon! Hopefully little by little it will become pretty cool.

What do you think of this idea?

Forever His,
    Dorothy

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the idea, Dorothy!!! Sounds like a blast :) Can't wait to see the blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!!! I love comments :))