Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Happy Day, Happy Life :)

So recently I stopped trying. Stopped trying to be good enough, stopped trying to live up to the standards of Godliness. My righteousness is Jesus Christ. I am loved FOREVER. His peace is FOREVER. I can't do anything by trying, I can only trust and rest.
I've been SO happy. For the first time I feel like I really am in love with Jesus.
This is pretty much how I feel today:

"Praise the Lord!

Praise, O servants of the Lord,
Praise the name of the Lord!
Blessed be the name of the Lord
From this time forth and forevermore!
From the rising of the sun to its going down
The Lord's name is to be praised.

The Lord is high above all nations,
His glory above the heavens.
Who is like the Lord our God.
Who dwells on high,
Who humbles Himself to behold
The things that are in the heavens and in the earth?

He raises the poor out of the dust,
And lifts the needy out of the ash heap,
That He may seat him with princes-
With the princes of His people.
He grants the barren woman a home
Like a joyful mother of children.

Praise the Lord!"
~Psalm 113

Also, I really enjoyed this:

"Relax in My peaceful presence. Do not bring performance pressures into our sacred space of communion. When you are with someone you trust completely, you feeel free to be yourself. This is one of the joys of true friendship. Though I am Lord of lords and King of kings, I also desire to be your intimate Friend. When you are tense or pretentious in our relationship, I feel hurt. I know the worst about you, but I also see the best in you. I long for you to trust me enough to be fully yourself with me. Whe you are real with me, I am able to bring out the best in you: the very gifts I have planted in your soul. Relax, and enjoy our friendship."
~from "Jesus Calling" by Sarah Young
(See Revelation 17:14; John 15:13-15)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!!! I love comments :))