Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Muzack

Hello there!

So today I turned on my computer and realized "Hey, I really wanna listen to some music!"
I used to listen to music 24/7 when I was on the computer. I HAD to have music.  Now, I barely ever listen to it, which makes me sad.  So today I relived an old tradition I used to have: Jango Radio! You can make your own station on jango.com.  I suppose it is like Pandora?  I used to play my station for HOURS.  So it is playing away while I am blogging!

So, in two weeks I am going to GRAND JUNCTION!!! Going to visit my friend Olivia for her sweet 16 birthday!  It is kinda a last minute trip and I'm soooo excited!!

Her birthday is a costume party.

RANDOM MOMENT!!!!!!!!!!! Lindsay Lohan is playing on Jango. I used to listen to her ALL THE TIME. I missed her!!! So happy!!

Anyway, costume party.  So it needs to be a fictional character.

Ideas that have been suggested to me so far:
Dr. Temperance Brennan from "Bones"
Barbie :P
Chex cereal

I also thought of going as a punk rocker?! idk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I don't want to do anything too girly cause I don't want people to laugh at me :S.  But I don't want anything that's not obvious so that people look at me like I'm a freak.  Anyway, I have no clue....IDEAS ANYONE?!?! PLEASE!!!??

On a lighter note, enjoying Season 11 of American Idol. Had to pause my music so I could watch it now. :)
I'll have to listen to Lohan later ;).

Alright so, DONT FORGET!!!!!!!!!!! Please offer me some ideas for the costume party!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing :D i love linsey lohan...

    YOU SHOULD SO. SO. SO. BE A PUNK ROCKER!!! Not like all goth, but heavyish makeup and punk clothes!!

    Barbie is awesome too. but that could be hard.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!!! I love comments :))