Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Well, hello! I am a terrible blogger.
Since my last post I have been to Arkansas, summer camp, Glenwood Springs, and have worked alot! I'm having a fantastic summer.
After getting back from Arkansas and getting a Netflix I have discovered my new favorite tv show: Bones
Yep.
I also started reading my devotional book "Jesus Calling" by Sarah Young again after stopping for a few months. I am REALLY liking it. Yesterday, the devotional talked about how God is beside us, the "you-and I-factor", how we shouldn't worry about how we are going to face what comes at us in the day, but rather can we trust God to get through the day? We can get through whatever God allows to happen in this life when we trust in Him. This has made an impact on me. I forget to take literally that God is with me. But He is in me and beside me. I love Him.

"Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." ~Isaiah 41:10

"Christ with me, Christ before me, Christ behind me, Christ in me, Christ beneath me, Christ above me, Christ on my right, Christ on my left, Christ when I lie down, Christ when I sit down, Christ in the heart of every man who thinks of me, Christ in the mouth of every man who speaks of me, Christ in the eye that sees me, Christ in the ear that hears me." from The Lorica of Saint Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!!! I love comments :))