Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Summer is Coming!

Hello!
So this next week is my LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL FOR SOPHOMORE YEAR!!! I am SO excited! To make this even more amazing, this week is going to be really easy since I have finished or have minimal work on many school subjects. The hard part is getting in the time needed so I don't have to come up short and do more school.

What am I doing this summer, you may ask? LOTS!

Immediatly after I get done with school is graduation weekend! AKA Party!!!!!!! Yay! :)
Then the following week I am leaving on a week long trip to AR to see one of my best friends. I am sooooooooo excited!!!

Then when I get back, I am going to start my summer job which is watching my niece and nephew Mon-Thursday from 9 in the morning til around 3 in the afternoon. It's a big job, I know (at least I feel like it is), but I'm getting older and the way I look at it, it's OKAY to have a long job, it's OKAY to be working a big chunk of the summer, and in the long run, it's probably better than spending the whole summer extremely board around my house.
I am excited about this job, too, because, with lots of time on my hands, I can probably do some really fun activities with my niece and nephew (Sage, 3 1/2, and Stella, 19 MO.) I won't have to be afraid of making a mess or it taking awhile. So I am happy about this.

Then, in June, I am going to SUMMER CAMP!!! Yay! My best friend is coming with me, too! It is a Christian summer camp I go to with my youth group. It's in the mountains and there are assemblies with "lessons" in the evening, some classes in the mornings, hiking, yummy and new food, and FUN!

So, that is my summer, Lord willing!


What are YOU doing this summer?

For His Glory,
Dorothy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!!! I love comments :))